Tuesday, June 2, 2009

QUICK - SOMEBODY CALL SUPER NANNY... Addison is completely out of control!

So, we all know Addison's story... born 3 months early, and a fighter from the start. She exceeded all of our expectations, and became our superstar. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not truly thankful for my little miracle. Now, putting that all aside, when will she stop fighting? She's 17 months old now, and about half the size of her peers, yet she is the one who is ALWAYS making everyone cry. I had her her in the stroller with Jake the other day. He's a couple months younger and a good 15 pounds heavier. He kept yelling out and I couldn't figure out why, until I caught Addison pulling his hair just to hear him scream. Sitting back, foot resting on the cup holder, thumb in mouth, and pulling hair. Today, as I took down the towel rack to paint the bathroom, she decided to pick up the hardware, crawl over to him, and hit him on the head with it. Not just once either. Repeated hits on the head while I ran to stop it. Are you freaking kidding me? It's not so much what she does, but the look on her face while she does it. She's flat out mean....the biggest little bully you have EVER seen. I have to admit, there are times when I love her fighting spirit. I know it won't be long before she's fighting all Kaelyn's battles. I just wish that she could be nice every now and then. Because she's really not nice, at all. Ever.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I can only laugh because it's not Danielle!