Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Official...

Addison is no longer allowed to take a nap without pants on! She has figured out how to remove her diaper, and apparently picked up a new hobby... throwing and smearing poop. I went to grab my camera to share the graphic details with you fine folks, but then I remembered that I can no longer take pictures. Why, you ask? Because last week after I uploaded some pictures I made the mistake of not putting my sim card right away. Kaelyn took it down and lost it. Addison found it (where, I couldn't tell you) and put it in her mouth and cracked it. They make a fine team, don't they?

2 comments:

glam R baby said...

Girl.....you are SUPER mom!! XOXO

landfillgirl said...

Its called tag-teaming. Just wait for the dynamic duo to reach the teenage years!