Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In the Past 24 Hours...

Addison removed the ornaments from the bottom half of my tree...
Kaelyn bit Bryce (and drew blood) because he tried to pick those ornaments up...
Then, Kaelyn again reminded me about my "BIIIIIIIG BELLY!" (enough already, I get it)...
Oh, and when she thought no one was looking, she nonchalantly spit on Addison...
Why would she do that? "Because DD was crying on the ground" (well, I guess that's a good reason)...
The girls ate an ENTIRE zip lock bag of gummy bears in about 30 seconds because Bryce accidentally left them on the dining room table....
And Addison threw my Sidekick in the bucket of Oxyclean.
Oh. And I'm pretty sure that I have ornament glass stuck in the bottom of my foot.
YAY... Adam's ONE day off this week is tomorrow... I'm really not so great at being this out numbered!

1 comments:

Missy Miller said...

Sounds about like how it has been around our house...sometimes its enough to make you scream but I keep remembering that I want to be home with them! You will see the fruits of your labor, I promise! Thank God for nap time!