Thursday, October 1, 2009

At Least it Wasn't Pee This Time!

Adam had the night off last night, and for once, we didn't have a single thing to do... so we put the kids down, and started watching a movie. A movie that we've started and stopped 4 different times, so I, for one was excited to finally get through it. About 15 minutes into it, we hear Addison scream. Not the "I'm hurt" or the "I'm sad" scream, but the "you really pissed me off scream." I looked at Adam, laughed, and told him that Kaelyn must have thrown something in her crib. Kaelyn sleeps with her infamous piggy, and Addison absolutely HATES to sleep with anything besides her pillow. Since Kaelyn is, well, Kaelyn, I often find her stockpiling whatever she can find into Addison's crib. 5 minutes after the scream, Kaelyn walks in.

Me: Kaelyn, did you throw a bunch of things in Addison's crib?
Kaelyn: Nope, just one.

Can't fault the girl for being honest!

Adam walks into the girls room, and comes back with Addison in his arms.

Adam: KAELYN! What did you dump on Addison?
Kaelyn: Just one glass of water.

At least it wasn't pee this time!

3 comments:

Debbie Willett said...

That Kaelyn...never a dull moment at your house. Jaden loves it.

Missy Miller said...

Hilarious! What is it about the middle child that just makes them have this super mischievous personality. I can say that since I was the middle child and I remember what it was like...I still have those times when I can't contain myself and our Mark is just the same way!

owen231 said...

OMG..that is so Freaking Funny.... Go KK...You are the Devil