Friday, October 23, 2009

People of Walmart

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/... a neighbor introduced me to this site a while back, and today I actually looked to see if Kaelyn made the cut. Since she's been peeing/pooping in her pants all day everyday, I took them all away, and she's down to just a few pairs of leggings :) The other day she actually came out in Addison's pajamas... hahaha... but I guess it hasn't gotten to the point yet where she's decided to start peeing in the potty again. Anyway, she dressed herself this morning, which wasn't a big deal because we weren't going to go anywhere, until I had 10 loads of laundry to do and zero dryer sheets. I told her to put on her shoes so we could go to walmart, and she came out in red cowboy boots... PERFECT shoes for a priceless outfit! As of this evening, her picture still wasn't posted on the site, but I wouldn't be surprised if I saw her there in the near future. The funny thing is... we really didn't get that many weird looks.



0 comments: